Hoy traemos la 2ª parte de preguntas decisivas en inglés, en este caso hoy pondremos preguntas que dan información al reclutador sobre la independencia:
- Because not everyone always agrees with every company policy, tell me about a time when you spoke up against a standard procedure.
- This division is a department of one. The person hired will be required to manage problems on his or her own. Please describea time when you dealt with a situation without receiving input from staff members.
- Working in a team environment has its benefits. Likewise, working independently is also rewarding. Provide an example of a time when you were commended for your ability to complete a task on your own.
- Describe an occasion when you managed a situation that was your supervisor’s responsibility.
- Describe a time when you felt constraints placed on you that worked against completing your job effectively.
- Give an example of a situation in which you were selected over your peers to complete a project.
- Tell me about a time when you lacked experience in a specific area and needed to outsource an initiative.
- Describe an occasion when you were left to your own devices to manage a situation.
- Tell me about a time when your success was dependent on another’s decision.
- Describe a time when you went against the status quo.
- Tell me about a time when you managed a situation on your own while simultaneously adjusting to changes over which you had no control.
- Recall a time when you made an independent decision.
Esperamos que os sirvan, para la próxima os traeremos otra competencia diferente, recordad que disponemos de servicio de redacción del curriculum al inglés, podeis contratarlo en nuestra tienda.