El inglés cada día es más importante por eso hoy traemos la 3ª parte de preguntas decisivas en inglés, en este caso hoy pondremos preguntas que dan información al reclutador sobre la flexibilidad:
- Tell me about a time when you had to adjust to a different work environment.
- Describe an occasion when there was a fundamental change in the way things were done in your workplace. What was your response to it?
- Recall the last time you felt energized about a project.
- Give an example of a situation in which you assessed a person’s temperament and how that assessment helped the relationship.
- Tell me about a time when you had to adjust your priorities to meet someone else’s higher priority.
- Describe the culture of your organization and provide an example of how you worked within this culture to achieve a goal.
- Give an example of a time when your patience was tested. How did you handle it?
- Describe a time when you were on the verge of completing a task and were asked to abandon the project for another project.
- Give an example of a situation in which you worked for a company where your flexibility skills were important.
- Describe a time when you were required to go to work unexpectedly.
- Tell me about a time when you altered your work pattern in order to complete a task.
- Recall a situation in which you had to please more than one person at the same time.
- Describe an occasion when you dealt with an employee whose demeanor was causing a problem.
- Describe a situation when your work complemented another staff member’s objective.
- Give an example of a time when you offered your resignation.
Esperamos que os sirvan, para la próxima os traeremos otra competencia diferente, recordad que disponemos de servicio de redacción del curriculum al inglés, podéis contratarlo en nuestra tienda.