El inglés cada día es más importante por eso hoy traemos la 4ª parte de preguntas decisivas en inglés, en este caso hoy pondremos preguntas que dan información al reclutador sobre los logros en nuestra carrera profesional:
Competencia en inglés: Career Goals.
- Recall a time when you made a difficult career move.
- Describe a time when a company you worked for invested in you professionally.
- Tell me about a time when you accepted a position that you later regretted.
- Give an example of a situation in which you took specific steps to meet your career goals.
- Describe a time when you asked management for direct feedback.
- Sometimes people have to take up opportunities to achieve professional success. Tell me about a time when you took a chance in your career and the result.
- Describe an occasion when you expanded your knowledge base to further your career.
- Tell me about a time when you leveraged your past experience to advance your career.
- Give an example of how you put the company’s needs ahead of your career goals.
- Tell me about a time when you assumed a position or took on a task that was beyond your experience because you knew it would lead to better opportunities.
- Give me an example of how your first job prepared you for this one.
- Tell me about the most competitive situation you have experienced and how you handled it.
- Provide an example of a real-life experience that prepared you for this position.
Esperamos que os sirvan, para la próxima os traeremos otra competencia .diferente
– See more at: http://www.humanisgroup.es/preguntas-en-una-entrevista-en-ingles-parte-iii/#sthash.8tCS99Nv.dpuf